the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Somehow I forgot summer vacation!

Well, some how I forgot to post my summer vacation picks. ND came up to visit me before he goes home. After that we went up to Hokkaido in search of cooler weather. In Sapporo we met up with my good friend K-kun who was a great guide.


We met K-kun at Sapporo station. And of course he took us to see the great view of Sapporo from the top of the station tower.



Later we met some sumo wrestlers. (Wish I had a better picture).



And went to "Thriller Karaoke".

That was the big trip. I did a few other things. Participated in the local summer festival, had lunch with friends, got a girlfriend. How did I forget to post these for two months?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home