the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Power for Living

This week one of my co-workers asked me about the book "Power for
Living" by Campus Crusade. He got it for free in Japanese from Campus
Crusade, and he says he's just curious.

He also says, "No one ever talks directly about following Christ at
school, because few teachers at school are Christian." I don't really
speak that much Japanese yet, so I didn't know that. I suspected as
much, but I didn't know for sure. Now I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Ultraman on the ... left!

3/02/2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger NB said...

Opps! You're right! I changed the post so it says "left".

Thanks!

3/02/2007 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home