the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Monday, December 04, 2006

The snow!


Well, I'd been hearing rumors about the snow. And today it is here. On Saturday H was your normal slightly rainy Asian town. But on Sunday the place turned into Buffalo, NY!

This is A, B, and A-chan walking back from church with me. A is trying to record a video to send back to her parents. Good idea. Maybe I'll do that someday.

See the umbrella? You use it to keep the snow from piling up on you as you walk. And I was only out in the stuff for five minutes! It does not snow like this in the Midwest.

My friend Brown told me once it snows, "it never stops". I'm hoping he'll be wrong, but it has snowed for the last 16 hours here. Crazy.

Mom and Dad the package with my winter clothes arrived just in time. And I actually used those big boots.

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I still have a lot of news, and I'll get around to posting it here someday. But with speech contests, finals, and visits from K-chan, the RCA, and Michael, I've been a little busy. Is November over already? My third year students will be graduating soon! Aghh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

!!!
I'm so jealous! I wonder when it will snow here in Tokyo...
Anyway, glad you fixed your comments.
and yes, Melon Pan is the best on the go, although I think I may be spending way too much on it....
alas^.^

12/04/2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home