the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Flavor of the Week

Here's my new dream this week: 1) move to Seattle, 2) get job teaching
English to Japanese or Asian students part-time, and 3) work on an ESL
degree or certificate. All this would happen after my two years here are
finished.

I've already spent too much dreamy time today Googling programs at U Dub
(the University of Washington) and the Seattle Times. Any other ideas on
how to make it happen? Leave a comment or mail me!

Also this week I decided to start studying for the JPLT (Japanese
Language Proficiency Test). I still think it's a worthless test, but I
need to learn the practical kanji on there for work and life in general.
So I'm lying to myself, so that I will study Japanese harder. The test
is in early Decemeber. I want to have levels 3 & 4 down pat by then. :)
Half my life in Japan will be over by then! Agh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home