the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

School Conversations

Today O-sensei and I covered a class for another teacher who was sick. It was a second year class. He told me I had probably had them last year. I reminded him that I have only been at Seiai for 3 months. He had forgotten. :) At the end of class he told me I did a good job.

U-sensei also told me today, "Your lessons have improved."

I don't get compliments from him often, so this meant a lot to me ? very Japanese. :)

One of the teachers here told me his Christian name is Michael. His Christian birthday is December 23rd. He was baptized in the Anglican Church, but he hasn't been there in years. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I almost wanted to apologize, but he wasn't one way or the other. He was just telling me the facts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home