the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Scenes in Japan


Here Tommy Lee Jones cameos on a vending machine for BOSS brand coffee. He actually looks like the mascot for BOSS coffee. And when I`m tired of being a foreigner, I find it very comforting to know that Tommy Lee Jones is just around the corner. And in the cafeteria, and the department store lobby, and the train station. This was also the first photo I uploaded from my cell phone.

This is a display at the library. Apple in Japanese is "ringo". So the joke here is that these are all books about ringos: apples, apples, and Ringo Starr.

There many cartoon mascots here in Japan. I think chronicaling the cartoon mascots of Japan will be my next photography exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home