the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Seasons of Change

I guess May is always a time for change, but somehow I forgot. This Sunday I found out that RK got a job in California, and H"N"D is going to grad school in Ohio. RP is taking a road trip to the South with CVM.

At the coffee shop one of my co-workers is moving back to Vermont. Another is going to Bulgaria to teach English. And my friend from church - who actually got into JET - is spending some time at home in Wyoming before taking off to Japan.

Almost everyone I still know at NW will graduate this year.

On the island, I hear that HRD didn't renew her contract but ND did. And of course JE didn't renew his contract - that's the reason I have my new job. I wonder what changes the next season will bring.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AE will get a high-paying job that requires the use of many red pens.

5/04/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger NB said...

I hope AE enjoys using all those red pens. :)

5/05/2006 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7/04/2006 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7/21/2006 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home