the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

wish list

It has come to my attention that I will be needing some rather frivolous things for my time in Japan:


A book about the life and ministry of St. Patrick.




A book about the life and ministry of St. Francis of Assisi.



A new pair of Adidas Samba shoes.



A copy of The Book of Common Prayer.



A coin purse.




Two sticks of High Endurance Red Zone deoderant.


These images are merely the first Google results. Feel free to comment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Orchid said...

Why does it have to be exactly those adidas shoes? I'm just curious.

4/26/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger NB said...

I'm not even a soccer player, but those Adidas shoes are really comfortable. And if you get them in black, sometimes you can get away with wearing them as dresswear. They're also cheap, like $40-$50 a pair.

...I've been wearing them since I was in Jr. High. But my current pair is really falling apart.

4/26/2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger NB said...

My wonderful mother has given me a copy of The Book of Common Prayer. :)

5/22/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home