the nikku

reflecting on ESL/EFL and its relation to faith

Monday, April 10, 2006

The proper place for a passport



When I was at AY's apartment and JV had his passport in his pocket. I seem to remember a conversation about how irresponsible that was - and that I was only a little better for keeping my passport in my backpack.

So now, I am calling on you, my friends with an abundance of international travel experience. Where is the proper place to keep your passport when you are living abroad? Please comment. :)

***

I've been reading an anthropological book about Japan called, "The Chrysanthemum and the Sword". It talks a lot about the idea of "proper place" in Japanese society. More on that topic later.

...Thanks for the book BN! I did read it (as if there was ever any doubt). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home